Champi is a head and body’s upper part massage which is performed with natural aromatic oils.
Champi massage takes 40 to 50 minutes and:
- it is a great antidepressant means,
- it balances five basic elements and orders doshas,
- improves concentration ability, mind, and mental ability, it is recommended for people who perform intensive brainwork,
- it develops psychic ability,
- it deduces toxins, improves the work of digestive system.
Champi learning course takes six weeks and consists of three hours each week.
Having mastered the skills of Champi massage you will:
- get to know about aromatic oils and their usage depending on human being’s physical body constitution,
- learn to affect energetically active points of the body and influence the work of inner organs,
- learn to accumulate the energy and pass it to a patient.
You can sign up for the course by phone +371-29493710.