Marma Chikitsa is a special system of active energetic points stimulation. The system can be learnt after having acquired a basic knowledge of some other Ayurvedic massage technique, such as Sambahana, Champi, or Mukhabjangha. Marma Chikitsa takes 50 minutes and during the procedure marma points are being stimulated with the help of natural aromatic oil and incense sticks.
- develops intuition,
- improves heart work, relieves tension in chest area,
- work on kidneys, spleen, and liver function,
- improves the immune system,
- improves the digestive system function,
- helps to express emotions verbally.
In distinction from basic courses Marma Chikitsa training takes a single lesson which is 3.5 hours long.
You can sign up for the course by phone +371-29493710